Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LET'S LAUGH

I feel the need to write a new post. My last effort was an expression of sadness and I can't stay in that place. The trouble is that I'm not sure how to proceed to a happier place. I am cursed with terminal honesty. I have never been even a little bit good at hiding things especially how I feel. But now I am determined to "put on a happy face". So I need some coaching. If you have any tips I sure would love to hear them. It would be easier if I was where I could laugh with my BFF's. I promised myself years ago that I wouldn't become one of those angry, bitter old women. So I'm looking to become a sweet and happy old woman. Help!! Make me laugh like Annie did with the post about her pregnant friend Schmolly who I miss like crazy. I watch some funny shows sometimes - Everybody Loves Ray, Jon and Kate & 8, The Office - that's stupid, I don't care what you say, Cosby, MASH. (Okay, I'm old) Beth Moore makes me laugh oten, Dave Barry is hilarious, Mark Fritchman and his boys are hilarious, Mikey B and Caroline are hilarious, my son-in-law Tom is very hilarious. I love to hear my daughters' laugh. Baby laughter is the best - you can't help but laugh when they laugh. Maybe I should hang out with more babies..... Maybe you could search for funny things and send them to me or say funny things to me. Come on - let's laugh!!!

3 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

Here's one for you, Debs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ALIL7T764

Anonymous said...

I rolled my hair up in my sunroof yesterday...and didn't realize until I went to get out of the car. Does that count?

Misty Davis said...

Katies post made me laugh out loud. That IS funny stuff.

Sorry I havent been able to call you back. This new job has me working like something crazy. I have good news for you- The letters and pictures came back to me...I was just glad they werent lost! Can you email me your address?

How long will you be in town? I cant wait to see you!
Love you, Misty